Are cat nails back? As far as right meow, they are in my book (pun intended). Besides the look of having your nails as weapons, there are a few nail color trends everyone should take notice.
- Navy – This is always a huge color in the winter. Navy is a great color if want something dark, but don’t want to be mistaken for goth. Two great colors are Russian Navy by OPI and After School Boy Blazer by Essie.
- Glitter – Don’t poopoo this trend just yet. I’m not talking about glitter straight out of an arts & crafts kit. This year’s winter glitter trend is dark colors with a pop when it hits the light. I’m not a big glitter fan, but for anyone who is tired of the bold, dark winter colors, this trend definitely adds some pizazz. I would suggest trying a color like Starry Starry Night by Essie.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-79424274-1’, ‘auto’);
- Charcoal – If you’re not totally committed to the black nail polish cult for winter, charcoal is another great alternative. Something like Tris by Zola is a great choice.
- Nude/blush – For those gals who just aren’t into the dark shades for winter, nudes & blushes will always be classic and are suitable for any season. My favorite is probably Sand Tropaz by Essie.
- Mint – This is probably the least obvious of all the winter color trends. There is always the argument that, “just because it’s winter, doesn’t mean you have to wear dark colors.” Well, black is my favorite color so this doesn’t apply to me, but that doesn’t mean these colors aren’t beautiful. The color I would totally try is the Aimee Song of Song of Syle & Formula X nail polish in the color Mintfluencer.